The Annual Gobble Wobble will not take place this year.
This year’s Gobble Wobble has been cancelled. We would like to thank everyone for supporting our past events and encourage each of you to continue your support of the Lawton Food Bank.
Details of the event are as follows:
WHO: Individuals and families are invited to participate in this FREE Community Event
WHAT: One Mile Poult Bolt and Family Fun Run/Walk at 8 am
Gobble Wobble 5K Run/Walk at 8:30 am
WHEN: THANKSGIVING MORNING—Thursday, November 26th
WHERE: In front of the Museum of the Great Plains in Lawton’s Elmer Thomas Park
WHY: To provide non-perishable food for the Lawton Food Bank to provide meals to families during the holidays
- No Registration is Necessary
- Participation is FREE; however, we request that participants bring non-perishable food items for the Lawton Food Bank in lieu of registration fees
- Arrive early to receive your commemorative race bib and drop off your food items
- Gobble Wobble long-sleeved t-shirts and hoodies are available for purchase online (deadline has passed)
- Recommended items are foods that families can eat over the holidays while school is out: canned vegetables, macaroni & cheese, soups, cereals, easy to prepare foods, or complete family meal packages
- Shirt pick-up is available at Academy Sports & Outdoors on Tuesday, November 24 from Noon to 7 pm!